At Xproctor, we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the Xproctor’s clients. We value every customer, and are committed to being a leader in expanding access to all, including customers with disabilities. It is thus the Xproctor’s commitment to ensure that our website and platform (Web-based Xproctor client and Administrator ) are accessible to individuals with disabilities. To meet this goal, the Xproctor is implementing several initiatives, including:
- Conforming www.xproctor.com, and our applications (Client & Administrator) with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (http://www.w3.org/);
- Ensuring that www.xproctor.com, its information website and applications, do not interfere with the data in formats that conform to audio and video capturing;
- Distributing this policy to content providers and Xproctor website content and technical support personnel for www.xproctor.com, our applications developers, information website;
- Linking to this policy from the www.xproctor.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Xproctor’s accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for our applications developers and information website;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is understands website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the company’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the Accessibility Best Practices Guidance;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining one or more trained website accessibility personnel responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of www.xproctor.com, and applications, information website; and
- Regularly accessibility coordinator will visit WCAG to gain knowledge about changes, enhancements, and familiar with next version;
The Xproctor urges vendors to incorporate accessibility on (www.xproctor.com) to meet a wide variety of requirements of customers with disabilities.
We will continue to spend time and resources to make improvements to (www.xproctor.com) and our other platforms.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platforms to email@example.com and enter the word “accessibility” in the subject field. We welcome your feedback.